About Me

My photo
My husband and I were living the picture perfect life after 5 years of marriage when he was hit with a massive stroke in 2010. He ended up having a craniotomy and was left paralyzed on the left side and legally blind. I was 9 months pregnant at the time with our second child. He was in the hospital for 3 months 4 hours away from us. It has been a roller coaster. Although we never wished this to happen, we have seen so many blessings in our life since his stroke. We are trying to learn all that we must and trying to keep the faith and have a positive attitude. This blog is a place that I can share things that I have learned and continue to learn. You can contact us at kary_sharee@yahoo.com. Read about our experience here http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/karysmith

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Families Can Be Together Forever

A dear friend and neighbor passed away yesterday.  He was like family to us.  I am feeling so much for his family who is left behind to mourn his loss.  I hope they know that they will see their Husband/Father/Grandfather again someday and have the opportunity to be together as a family once again. He was a very good man.  A very good example of someone who tried to serve the Lord and serve others every day of his life.  We love him very much and are so grateful we were blessed to have him be a part of our lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment